of the IFD
The General Assembly of the IFD has full competence for the realisation of the purposes of the IFD.
The General Assembly is solely responsible:
- for the admission of full members, guest members and cooperation partners,
- for the approval of the annual interim financial report submitted by the Secretary General on behalf of the Presidium
- for the period since the last ordinary session of the General Assembly,
- for the discharge of the Presidium on the proposal of the Control Committee, which examines the financial administration
- for regularity every three years and submits a written report on this,
- for the amendment of the statutes of the IFD,
- for the dissolution of the IFD,
- for the election of the Presidium,
- for the election of the General Secretary on the proposal of the Presidium, the election of the Control Committee, consisting of two persons for a period of three years.
It shall exercise all functions insofar as they are not assigned by the statutes or by resolution of the members to another body of the IFD.