IFD pin of honour and IFD pin of dictinction award
IFD pin of honour
The IFD pin of honour was introduced in 1983 at the instigation of the then Presidential Committee. It represents an award for personalities who have rendered outstanding services to the international roofing trade.
Applications for honoring can be submitted in writing to the General Secretariat:
- by a full member alone or
- by a guest member and another full member or
- by a cooperation partner and another full member or
- by a partner member and another full member or
- by members of the Presidium.
The pin of honor is awarded by decision of the Presidium. The Presidium decides by simple majority. In doing so, it is generally bound to the following requirements, whereby the applicant must credibly demonstrate their fulfillment by the proposed person:
- a delegation of more than 15 years of the home country of a certain person to the IFD or
- a delegation of at least 9 years and of these 9 years at least two terms of office (= 6 years) as head of a certain commission of the IFD or
- a delegation of at least 9 years and of these 9 years at least two terms (= 6 years) as head of the General Secretariat or
- a delegation of at least 9 years and one term of office as president of the IFD or
Special decision of the IFD Presidium to meritorious personality inside and outside the IFD.
These preceding points do not mean automatism. Individual cases will be decided by the IFD Presidium.u
IFD pin of distinction
The IFD pin of distinction Award was introduced in October 2003 at the instigation of the former Executive Board.
Special decision of the IFD Presidium to award the IFD Award to meritorious persons within and outside the IFD.
Subscribe to the newsletter now
Subscribe to the newsletter and never miss out on any industry-relevant information!